People who come to the Bioenergy Balancing Center
are able to heal their lives and regain their hope.
Bioenergy Balancing is healing work that addresses the whole person: body, mind and emotions. More…
Bioenergy Balancing can benefit anyone… from babies, to adults, to pets. More…
A Bioenergy Balancing Session may take place within our serene, private office or a session may take place remotely via Facetime or Skype video. More…
Elizabeth Williams is a Certified Practitioner of Bioenergy Balancing, as well as a lawyer, mediator, a wife and a mom of two, young boys. More…
The first time we worked together we focused on migraine headaches. I was amazed at how she was able to target emotional times in my life in order to clear the energy around them. More…
— Amy, Teacher
- Phone sessions only, for any returning clients, including pets. Good for those seeking to check-in about supplements or on one, specific condition.
- Phone sessions only, for any returning clients. First-visit, in-office or phone, for pets.
- In-office or phone sessions for first-visit child clients and any returning adult clients.
- In-office or phone sessions for first-visit adult clients and any returning clients. Good for those who seek an in-depth review of multiple, physical symptoms and emotional concerns through meridian and chakra clearings.
- In-office or phone sessions for first-visit adult clients and any returning clients. Good for those who seek an in-depth review of numerous physical symptoms and emotional concerns through meridian releases and chakra clearings.
All sessions include a brief consultation of current symptoms and concerns upon which the client would like to focus during the session. Clients are encouraged to bring current supplements and prescriptions. The client will then lie down, fully clothed, upon the padded table so that the Practitioner may begin muscle testing and making inquiries about nutritional health and locating energetic and physical blockages. To release the blockages, the corresponding meridians and chakras will be traced on or above the body.
Check and Cash are accepted.
Credit Card or PayPal payments are accepted.
Credit card transaction convenience fees are added to the session amount at “check-out.”
1.5 hours New Adult Clients & Any Returning Clients – Phone and In-Person
1.0 hours New Child Clients & Any Returning Clients – Phone and In-Person
45 minutes New Pets. Any Returning Child & Adult Clients – Phone and In-Person
The Bioenergy Balancing Center – South Bay
Elizabeth Williams, Director/Certified Practitioner
1080 Minnesota Avenue, Suite 4B
San Jose, CA 95125
Our office is located in San Jose, in the “heart” of Willow Glen, near the intersection of Lincoln Avenue and Minnesota Avenue, across from the Starbucks and Minnesota Avenue Mini Mart parking lot. Our building is nestled between redwood trees and a narrow driveway from Minnesota Avenue (adjacent to the Chase Bank driveway) that will lead you to a private parking lot behind our building.
There is a serene, gated courtyard, accessible from Minnesota Avenue or from the private parking lot, located behind the building. The Bioenergy Balancing Center – South Bay office is located in Suite 4B, nestled in the corner of the courtyard that faces Minnesota Avenue. Clients may enter through Suite 4A, Skincare by Kelly, and wait to be greeted in the reception area, or clients may knock and enter directly through the Suite 4B door. Welcome!