People who come to the Bioenergy Balancing Center
are able to heal their lives and regain their hope.
Bioenergy Balancing is healing work that addresses the whole person: body, mind and emotions. More…
Bioenergy Balancing can benefit anyone… from babies, to adults, to pets. More…
Elizabeth Williams is a Certified Practitioner of Bioenergy Balancing, as well as a lawyer, mediator, a wife and a mom of two, young boys. More…
The first time we worked together we focused on migraine headaches. I was amazed at how she was able to target emotional times in my life in order to clear the energy around them. More…
— Amy, Teacher
- Phone sessions only, for any returning clients, including pets. Good for those seeking to check-in about supplements or on one, specific condition.
- Phone sessions only, for any returning clients. First-visit, in-office or phone, for pets.
- In-office or phone sessions for first-visit child clients and any returning adult clients.
- In-office or phone sessions for first-visit adult clients and any returning clients. Good for those who seek an in-depth review of multiple, physical symptoms and emotional concerns through meridian and chakra clearings.
- In-office or phone sessions for first-visit adult clients and any returning clients. Good for those who seek an in-depth review of numerous physical symptoms and emotional concerns through meridian releases and chakra clearings.
All sessions include a brief consultation of current symptoms and concerns upon which the client would like to focus during the session. Clients are encouraged to share any current supplements and prescriptions. The Practitioner may begin muscle testing and making inquiries about nutritional health and locating energetic and physical blockages. To release the blockages, the corresponding meridians and chakras will be traced on or above the body. For more details on what happens during a session, please review the FAQ page.
Check and Cash are accepted.
Credit Card or PayPal payments are accepted.
Credit card transaction convenience fees are added to the session amount at “check-out.”
1.5 hours New Adult Clients & Any Returning Clients – Phone and In-Person
1.0 hours New Child Clients & Any Returning Clients – Phone and In-Person
45 minutes New Pets. Any Returning Child & Adult Clients – Phone and In-Person